Customer Service Representative - FinTech Company - Great pay, Great culture!
Fundation is private equity backed, fintech market leader that creates integrated partnerships to serve the financial needs of small business customers. Having commenced lending operations in 2013, the company is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our corporate values include “do the right thing for customers, partners and colleagues”; “ask why and why not”; and “grow professionally”. We have built a flat, collaborative and highly diverse team and culture.
We are seeking to add a passionate, hard working professional to join our loan operations department. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a high-energy, collaborative culture where your opinion matters on all functional areas within the business.
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers and adhere to department SLA’s
- Ensure privacy of customer information by adhering to Fundation’s verification standards.
- Input adequate documentation on all calls and follow-up with applicants and customers as needed.
- Provide customers with accurate and precise information in response to their requests.
- Diffuse challenging situations and determine whether manager input is needed.
- Conduct research and follow-up on customer requests as needed.
- Personal outreach to newly established customers.
- Focus on customer retention efforts.
- Prepare contracts and other legally binding documents for execution by our customers.
- Ensure applications meet Fundation policies related to: regulatory compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and fraud mitigation strategies
- Must be able to work productively and independently with the ability to prioritize assignments and issues of significance.
- Open to work in a fast pace environment and open to procedural changes.
- Must Flexible and willing to perform different tasks as assigned
- Working collaboratively with multiple different department
- 2+ years of commercial/community banking related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience as a loan administrator or compliance associate
- Well versed in financial products and services
- Demonstrates great attention to detail
- Proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as Word, Excel and other software packages such NLS
- Fluent in English and Spanish (preferred).
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding medical benefits package including health, dental, vision and insurance
- 401K with generous company match and vesting schedule
- Competitive PTO
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders building a great brand
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.