.NET Team Lead - FinTech Company
Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed online lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through technology.
We deliver our credit products through proprietary customer and partner facing web-based applications. We build systems to perform extensive 3rd party data aggregation, perform real-time marketing and credit analytics, automate redundant business processes and, most importantly, to create an awesome customer experience through highly unique user interfaces, an intelligent data model and tightly integrated systems.
- Leading technology projects
- Building new customer and partner facing web applications features and internal applications
- Dividing business requirement documents into assignable work units
- Mentoring other developers with design and coding practices
- Communicating and reporting progress to management
- Adherence to team established coding standards and practices
- Working with the project management team and test team to make sure requirement and bug fixes are complete
- B.S. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years experience developing custom software applications
- Strong C# coding skills, and strong ASP.NET experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including database design/normalization
- Experience with object serialization, JSON and XML
- Experience with project management and bug tracking software
- Experience with source control software including how to branch and merge
Fundation is private equity backed, fintech market leader that creates integrated partnerships to serve the financial needs of small business customers. Having commenced lending operations in 2013, the company is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our corporate values include “do the right thing for customers, partners and colleagues”; “ask why and why not”; and “grow professionally”. We have built a flat, collaborative and highly diverse team and culture. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding medical benefits package including health, dental, vision and insurance
- 401K with generous company match and vesting schedule
- Competitive PTO and a unique ½ day with work from home option before major federal holidays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders building a great brand