Business Analyst - FinTech Company
STOP HERE IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED THINKER
CONTINUE HERE IF YOU ARE A EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED AND LOGICAL .......
Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed technology enabled online commercial lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through a streamlined, data-driven, digital lending process.
We deliver our credit products through a network of partners, offering the equivalent of a bank loan but through a technology-enabled process that can deliver capital in as little as 2 business days. Our partners include banks and other financial institutions, business advisors, vendors of supplies, equipment, and services; online service providers, software providers and professional service firms. In each partnership, we customize our product offering and our delivery model to meet the needs of each unique partner and its customers. Our partnerships range from customized financing programs, discrete transaction/deal assistance, fully integrated lending platforms, and customer cross-sell through coordinated marketing programs.
Collaborate with various business teams to define business requirements for application development and work closely with developers on system design and functional aspects of all systems.
- Define project requirements for functional and process modifications
- Facilitate agreement between business and engineering on scope and timing of system enhancements
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers
- Creates specifications, process diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation to directors, project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders
- Develops expertise on business processes to recommend system enhancements to gain efficiencies in application usage.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information or manual systems and assist in the creation of the proposals for those improvements
- Experience in a financial services business (ideally lending) a must
- Extreme attention to detail
- Extremely logical thinker that understands the intersection of business and systems functionality
- Highly organized with proven ability to multi-task
- Highly effective communicator
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Salary commensurate with experience and discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team that is changing the landscape of small business lending