Relationship Manager/Inside Sales - FinTech Company
Fundation is a fast growing private equity backed commercial lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. As a technology-empowered lender, we can make faster and smarter lending decisions. As a non-bank lender, we can deliver capital to more borrowers with varying credit profiles.
We are seeking to add a passionate, hard-working professional to join our growing sales department in Reston, VA. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a high-energy, collaborative culture where your opinion matters.
The Relationship Manager will have the opportunity to develop strategic selling skills by building strong relationships with current and new customers. This position will allow you to build your business acumen and financial product knowledge to develop your career at Fundation Group LLC. This role will be responsible for:
- Fielding incoming phone calls and converting inquiry into loan applications
- Cold calling prospects that have been identified by our marketing and analytics department
- Making outbound follow-up calls to applicants existing customers via telephone and e-mail to finalize loan applications
- Managing customers through their lifecycle with Fundation by assisting with document collection and negotiating deal terms
- Developing the necessary risk analytic skills in order to expedite the loan closing process
- Excellent phone communications skills for both reactive and proactive selling
- Must possess a strong focus on always improving the customer experience
- Enthusiastic team-centric personality
- Computer proficiency and experience with CRM systems
- Ability to balance administrative and selling activities
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Performance based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team
- Team lunches, corporate events and free, healthy snacks
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.