Account Manager/Inside Sales - FinTech Company
Fundation is a fast growing private equity backed commercial lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. As a technology-empowered lender, we can make faster and smarter lending decisions. As a non-bank lender, we can deliver capital to more borrowers with varying credit profiles.
We are seeking to add a passionate, hard-working professional to join our growing sales department in Reston, VA. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a high-energy, collaborative culture where your opinion matters.
The Account Manager will have the opportunity to develop strategic selling skills by building strong relationships with current customers, allowing you to cross-sell, up-sell and close renewals business. There is no “cold calling” required for this role. This position will allow you to build your business acumen and financial product knowledge to develop your career at Fundation Group LLC. This role will be responsible for:
- Making outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail in an attempt to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Improving customer satisfaction and overall and helping reduce client attrition.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales, which includes using existing client base for referrals to new clients
- Handling multiple campaigns at once with the ability to increase conversion rates and drive new business for the company.
- Managing customers through their lifecycle with Fundation by assisting with document collection and negotiating deal terms
- Developing the necessary risk analytic skills in order to expedite the loan closing process
- Proven experience in consultative selling and ability to flourish in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships allowing improved customer retention and loyalty.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills not only with clients but with your peers and the management team.
- Working knowledge of CRM system, Salesforce a plus.
- Report to management on active applications, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects.
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the company.
- 3-5 of prior sales or customer service experience –outbound sales preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple task.
- A desire and willingness to grow professionally.
* Competitive salary and commission plan
* 401K with company match
* Competitive Paid Time Off with an additional five ½ day work-from-home options prior to holidays
* Health, dental, vision and life Insurance with generous company match
* Continuing Education reimbursement
* Comprehensive Training Program with potential for growth
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.