Loan Administration Associate, FinTech Company
Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed technology enabled online commercial lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through a streamlined, data-driven, digital lending process.
We deliver our credit products through a network of partners, offering the equivalent of a bank loan but through a technology-enabled process that can deliver capital in as little as 2 business days. Our standard product is a fixed rate, 1-4 year fully amortizing term installment loan (similar to a car loan or mortgage) with no prepayment penalties. Because we use our own capital (a balance sheet lender), we employ risk-based pricing to lend to businesses with varying credit profiles and for various purposes – working capital, inventory, capital improvements, equipment purchases, expansion of facilities, acquisitions and ownership related events. We do not sell our loans and we control the servicing throughout the life of the loan.
Our partners include banks and other financial institutions, business brokers, business advisors, vendors of supplies, equipment, and services; online service providers, software providers and professional service firms. In each partnership, we customize our product offering and our delivery model to meet the needs of each unique partner and its customers. Our partnerships range from customized vendor financing programs, discrete transaction/deal assistance, fully integrated lending platforms, and customer cross-sell through coordinated marketing programs.
- Prepare and compile loan files for our lending facilities.
- Prepare contracts and other legally binding documents for execution by our customers.
- Analyze loan files for quality control and red flags, investigating actionable items when necessary
- Ensure applications meet Fundation policies related to: regulatory compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and fraud mitigation strategies.
- Working collaboratively with multiple different departments
- Filing UCCs.
- Providing telephone customer service support as needed.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word), uploading and managing documents and folders, managing multiple email inboxes, etc…
- Experience following set procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to adhere to aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by managing a work queue of tasks while staying extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in lending operations preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in a call center environment preferred
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- 401K with company match
- Competitive Paid Time Off with an additional five ½ day work-from-home options prior to holidays
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Comprehensive Training Program with potential for growth
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.