Customer Relationship Associate - FinTech
Fundation is a fast growing private equity backed commercial lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. As a technology-empowered lender, we can make faster and smarter lending decisions. As a non-bank lender, we can deliver capital to more borrowers with varying credit profiles.
We are seeking to add a passionate, hard-working professional to join our growing sales department in Reston, VA. This is an opportunity to work for a company with a high-energy, collaborative culture where your opinion matters.
The Customer Relationship Associate is a junior sales position. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop strategic selling skills by building strong relationships with customers. This position will allow you to build your business acumen and financial product knowledge to develop your career at Fundation Group LLC. This role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Fundation Customer Relationship Managers (CRM) by keeping customer files organized via our document management system.
- Use proactive and reactive selling skills to encourage applicants to move forward in the application process.
- Making outbound follow-up calls to applicants via telephone and e-mail to collect documents and finalize loan applications
- Reviewing customer and partner supplied financial documentation to ensure it is accurate and suitable for review by the Fundation credit team.
- Educating applicants about Fundation credit solutions and setting expectations for the loan application process.
- minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably on the phone
- Verifiable experience excelling in a fast-paced production environment
- Sense of urgency is a must
- Excellent phone communications skills for both reactive and proactive selling
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess a strong focus on always improving the customer experience
- Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and balance administrative vs. selling activities
- Enthusiastic team-centric personality
- Desire to learn, grow and be coached
- Computer proficiency and experience with CRM systems
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Performance based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team
- Team lunches, corporate events and free, healthy snacks
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.