.NET Developer - FinTech Company
Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed online lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through technology.
We deliver our credit products through proprietary customer and partner facing web-based applications. We build systems to perform extensive 3rd party data aggregation, perform real-time marketing and credit analytics, automate redundant business processes and, most importantly, to create an awesome customer experience through highly unique user interfaces, an intelligent data model and tightly integrated systems.
- Building new customer and partner facing web applications features and internal applications.
- Communicating and reporting progress to management.
- Adherence to team established coding standards and practices.
- Working with the project management team and test team to make sure requirement and bug fixes are complete.
- B.S. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 6 years experience developing custom software applications
- Strong C# coding skills, and strong ASP.NET 4.0 experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including database design/normalization
- Experience with object serialization, JSON and XML
- Experience with project management and bug tracking software
- Experience with source control software including how to branch and merge
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Performance based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team
- Make your mark with a company leading the industry
- Team lunches, corporate events and free, healthy snacks
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.