Bank Partnerships Solutions Analyst - FinTech Company
We are seeking an associate to assist in integrating and managing our high impact relationships within the regional and community banking market. We are one of the nation's leading digitally enabled lending platforms in the small business lending market. We have built a world class team, platform and infrastructure capable of partnering with the nation's leading financial institutions allowing them to leverage our platform to deliver credit through the web, offer streamlined borrowing programs and cast a wider net on the customers they serve. We are seeking an individual who understands banks and can assist in the technology and operational aspects of these integrations.
We are a best-in-class digital lending company. We have existing partnerships in both the regional and community bank market and we will be the leading partner to the banking system going forward. We have outstanding institutional financial support from a leading private equity sponsor and a debt facility from Goldman Sachs.
- Ensure partnerships are properly implemented and executed
- Assist in managing the growth of relationships once implemented
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of our banking relationships
- Manage various ad hoc tasks that arise in normal-course operations of the platform
- Prior experience in one of the following (a) operations or project manager within a bank or specialty finance company, (b) management consulting or investment banking (previous experience with banks a plus), or (c) related role at a FinTech company
- General knowledge of the bank operating and regulatory environment
- 3-5 years of professional experience with tangible accomplishments
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a creative mind and strong work ethic
Fundation is private equity backed, fintech market leader that creates integrated partnerships to serve the financial needs of small business customers. Having commenced lending operations in 2013, the company is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our corporate values include “do the right thing for customers, partners and colleagues”; “ask why and why not”; and “grow professionally”. We have built a flat, collaborative and highly diverse team and culture. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding medical benefits package including health, dental, vision and insurance
- 401K with generous company match and vesting schedule
- Competitive PTO and a unique ½ day with work from home option before major federal holidays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders building a great brand
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.