Business Intelligence / Data Analyst - FinTech
Does the idea of analyzing complex data inspire you? Are you ready to make smart decisions that result in superior business solutions? As a Data Analyst at Fundation, you can achieve things you never thought possible. Take on important responsibility from day one. Challenge yourself to excel alongside the brightest talent in the industry and have a career path for the future. In helping to fuel the growth engine of an innovative company, this role will report directly to Head of Data Operations and will enjoy close partnerships with Analytics and Technology team.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience with tangible accomplishments.
- Strong experience with SQL and Relational Databases.
- Experience with developing ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) processes, designing database systems.
- Developing reports/dashboards using Microsoft Business intelligence Suite. (SSRS/Power BI).
- Experience working with financial services industry is a great plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a creative mind and a strong work ethic.
- An ability to understand and embrace technology and finance.
- A willingness to 'roll up your sleeves'.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year of professional experience conducting data analysis
- At least 1 year of experience with SAS, SQL, Teradata or other data analytics or database-related programming
- 2+ years of experience programming
- Strong quantitative /analytical skills, innovative thinker, problem solver and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
- Collaborative partnership skills for working with various points of contact and teams in the department
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Performance based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working with an incredible team
- Free and Healthy Snacks
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.