Director, Digital Solutions - FinTech Company
We are seeking an extremely driven and detailed-orientated professional to play an active role in driving our continued innovation within the small business lending environment. In this role, you will be at the intersection of Fundation’s technology and strategic partnerships teams, playing multiple roles - business analyst, product manager and partnership implementation analyst. You will help to implement groundbreaking partnerships and drive our innovation agenda aimed at delivering a best-in-class experience for small businesses, institutions we partner with and our internal users. The role will involve regular collaboration with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to define business and functional requirements to support the continued improvement and innovation of Fundation’s product and platform offering. We hope, and expect, that individuals in this role will also service in a product management capacity, helping to define functionality that will drive the business forward.
Fundation Group LLC is a credit solutions provider focused on the small business market nationally. Fundation is a leader in providing technology and application processing services to support more than 25 super regional, regional and community banks. Fundation’s solutions enable its financial services clients to develop a digital lending capability, provide a great customer experience, drive cost efficiency into their small business lending program, and maximize the number of customers they can serve. Fundation’s services range from simple referral partnerships to customized, integrated lending programs. The Company also partners with a wide array of organizations that serve the small business market in various capacities to deliver credit products to the business community nationwide. For more information, please visit www.fundation.com
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to define business requirements and functional requirements to launch white label or co-branded partnership programs or to improve the capability of our platform for internal clients.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into detailed functional requirements in a clean and concise manner that are easily comprehensible to developers.
- Develop expertise in both our business processes and technology solutions. You should evolve into a Subject Matter Expert in your area of accountability.
- “Connect the dots” and demonstrate critical thinking. With minimal guidance, be able to propose creative and insightful solutions.
- Perform project management activities on assigned tasks (as needed) to ensure projects stay on track and to guide our software development team during the development process.
- Continuously look to improve our Products by staying aware of emerging trends and technologies.
- We are open to candidates at all levels but will want to see demonstrated acumen in a role that requires systems or process thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas to a diverse audience
- Proven ability to think critically
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Driven. A proven “self-starter” that has a thirst for knowledge and is proactive
- Prior Financial Services (ideally lending) or FinTech experience a big plus or experience in a high growth start-up environment.
Fundation is private equity backed, fintech market leader that creates integrated partnerships to serve the financial needs of small business customers. Having commenced lending operations in 2013, the company is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our corporate values include “do the right thing for customers, partners and colleagues”; “ask why and why not”; and “grow professionally”. We have built a flat, collaborative and highly diverse team and culture. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding medical benefits package including health, dental, vision and insurance
- 401K with generous company match and vesting schedule
- Competitive PTO and a unique ½ day with work from home option before major federal holidays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders building a great brand